We got to go elk hunting this year. It was really fun! It was so beautiful up there. Lots of the trees were burnt, but it rained almost everyday, and it was so green. There were little streams and pools of water everywhere. We love spending time together in the great outdoors!
I was so glad that my dad came elk hunting with us. He loves the outdoors, and has instilled that in each of his kids. Dad has a great sense of humor and is really kind. I was grateful for the time we spent hunting, but even more grateful for the time that we spent visiting and joking around! Thanks Dad!
This spot was so pretty! The picture doesn't do it justice. I remember walking down into this little green valley and just standing there a while because it was so peaceful and pretty. I was glad dad had his camera, I wish I had thought to pack mine that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment